You can use an unlimited number of structurizers simultaneously.
Examples of Using the Spatial Structurizers in Everyday Life:
- Several structurizers can be applied to windowpanes in a form of symmetrically arranged circles or hexagons cut out according to the lines on the scheme
- They can be applied to a car's rear window
- The matrixes can be applied to under the glass pane of a working table
- They can be applied to the case of a monitor
- They can be stuck to under a seat place
- They can be placed in the projections of geopathogenic zones, etc.